Old February 10th 12, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Vaccinations?

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:11:24 -0800, "Joy" wrote:
This discussion has helped me make up my mind. Pickles is terrified to be
put in a carrier, and I haven't gotten her shots for a couple of years. I
made contact with a vet who makes house calls, but apparently they are only
occasionally done and you don't get much notice, not to mention the fact
that they charge $85 on top of the cost of the shots. Waffles just had his
shots, but I don't think either of them will get any more.

Is she terrified to go get her haircut too? I hope not - it makes her look
so cute.