Old April 24th 08, 07:32 AM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.pets,rec.pets
dh@.

Default Many alerts - many states - please help/crosspost

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 06:49:09 -0700 (PDT), Loveanimals wrote:

MANY ALERTS - MANY STATES - PLEASE HELP:

http://www.navs.org/site/PageServer?...dvocacy_center

Get rid of this gas chamber: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/2/sto...gainst-gassing

.. . .
"We submit that we would like for the county to switch to
the humane method of lethal injection which is approved
by MAJOR ANIMAL WELFARE ORGANIZATIONS
throughout the country! Your opinion matters! Our
commissioners are the only ones who can stop this slow
and agonizing death of the companion animals that end
up in our shelter."
.. . .

At least you people have a suggestion as to a solution,
unlike the eliminationists who hide under the gross misnomer
"animal rights" usually do not in cases like this. Good luck!

More alerts - please help: http://www.freewebs.com/howtohelpanimals