Old July 27th 03, 05:24 AM
Arjun Ray

In , "Cheryl" wrote:

| Hard to believe he is sick by looking at him. He was enjoying the sun
| today. I still wonder if some of the tummy fat is bloat, but the vet
| has checked him out many times.
|
| http://community.webshots.com/photo/...82978103lvhuIP

I know Shadow was overweight at some point, but was he muscular before
that?

In some recent pictures, my Scruffy looks pretty good, but in some
subtle way he isn't the same. He used to be very muscular, solid all
over, like a decathlete. His tomcat jowls are basically gone, and he
looks dry and drawn a lot. From close, you can tell he's wasting.

http://www.nyct.net/~aray/cats/temp/

But still better than a few months ago. When he crashed in February, he
was down to 9 lbs 4 oz. As of a few days ago, he's back up to 11 lbs 11
oz.