Old April 7th 05, 09:00 PM
Phil P.

"Shadow Walker" wrote in message

ignorant babbling snipped

I won't waste my time commenting on all your other ignorant,
misinformed/uninformed and erroneous nonsense. I'll simply point out that
you, and apparently your vet, don't even understand the very *basics* of
feline nutrition - such as how to compare nutrient values between canned and
dry food - which seriously discounts you and your vet's credibility.

I have learned through
experience with the *vet* that canned is not as good as you claim. It's

got
less of everything and more fat.

Do you understand the concept of "dry matter basis"? I suggest you learn so
you don't continue to make an utter fool of yourself. After you learn,
explain it to your vet! LOL!

Feline nutrition 101: Canned food contains *more* protein and other
nutrients and usually *less* fat than equal quality dry food. Btw, cats
utilize fat *better* than carbohydrates. The carbohydrates in dry food are
what makes cats fat - not the fat content of the food.

That's enough for now, I don't think you could absorb much more than that at
one time.