Old December 31st 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

Default Kilikini passed away

On Dec 27, 5:52*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Thank you for keeping us posted all through this. *It was greatly
appreciated."MLB" wrote in message

jmcquown wrote:
Either NIN is deleting my posts or something is wrong with Windows Mail;
I can't see my original post or any replies to it.

I just got the call. *kilikini (Christy) passed away at 5:30 this
evening. I'm lighting a candle for her and her family.

Jill

Your posts have been coming through OK. * MLB- Hide quoted text -

Indeed, thank you Jill. Please send my condolences back to Christy's
husband. Poor Kili fought for life valiantly, but she was finally
overwhelmed. We have all lost a good friend. But as CatNipped said, I
hope she's on the far side of the Bridge with a lapful of purring cats
for company.

Melissa