Old October 12th 03, 05:33 PM
frlpwr

Cat Protector wrote:

By this post I have to wonder if you are going to track the person down,
beat the crap out of them and then take the cats to a shelter that may be
no-kill only to have them put down. I think you really need to get a grip
here because you obviously have an issue with anger and control.

Anyone that snatches cats, won't say exactly where they are and refuses
to allow an interested party to see the cats is behaving _very_
suspiciously. I'm beginning to think the cats are dead.

Why are you criticizing the OP for caring about the welfare of these two
cats?