Old October 12th 03, 11:47 PM

In , on 10/12/03
at 12:10 PM, Ted Davis said:

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 00:38:48 GMT, wrote:

Next time I want advice, I will find people with a few more smarts and
socialization skills then I see here -- because, well you know -- I don't know
how be tactful about this, but everyone who is aware of the situation in the
neighborhood thinks something is wrong, -- as in there is more going on here
then is apparent. e.g., the motivations of the persons who took them might not
be as noble as you people are assuming. (I just didn't go into that part in
the initial post).

Try some other group - all you'll find here are cat people, especially people
who have rescued many cats already and continue to rescue them, mostly
successfully.

"but everyone who is aware of the situation in the
neighborhood thinks something is wrong, -- as in there is more going on here
then is apparent. e.g., the motivations of the persons who took them might not
be as noble as you people are assuming"

We know nothing about that person's motives, and so can make no
assumptions other than that the cat and kitten may have found a home with
someone who wants them, but there is definitely something wrong in what we do
know, and that's about you. I can easily understand why the neighbor is
unwilling to give you the sister's address - in a situation such as you have
described, I would want to get the cat and kitten out of it as quickly as
possible and not to let you find out where they went.

Lets see: they had a shelter in the night, a dry atrium where they could out
in the sunshine where they **wanted** to be in the day, food and water -- and
someone the momcat ran to when he arrived and who stayed and played with them
trying to get them use to human contact -- Really bad for them eh?

I think you're a jerk without a clue that something is wrong here.

While there might be
something nefarious going on, it seems more likely that the neighbor is
acting in the interests of the cats and being cautious toward you to protect
the sister and the cats from you.

Lets see; the Friday before this lady stole the cats she walked off her job,
whined about her favorite cats disappearing, and said she wanted the dump one
oh her cats --the mother of four 5 week old kittens and keep the kittens. --
Connect those dots!

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig
in the body)