Old December 5th 04, 11:17 AM
Jean Hobbs

Well he seems different, its usually said that rain is on the way when a
cat goes racing round the house and climbing the curtains, and so on, and so
on,
I've never heard of one getting sooky, but, it takes all sorts they say,
he's just an individual love to Bartleby from Wilson. Jean.P.

KellyH wrote in message
Does anyone else's cat get all pitiful and needy when it rains? My
Bartleby, a large, very strong "alpha male" type, gets all pathetic when

it
rains. He doesn't go outside, so it's not like he's all sad that he can't
go out. He gets very lovey with me, curls up on my lap, meows constantly,
throws himself up against me, etc. Sometimes if it's really raining hard,
he will hide in the basement or under the bed. I don't know why he's so
affected by the weather. Is my cat just weird?

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net