Old June 6th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
M[_2_]

Default more about interferon side effects

you aren't very old are you? You are not at the age where you
take meds regularly are you? The benefits of my meds outweigh
the listed side effects. Besides those side effects affect
different people differently and most times not at all. So if
I do notice any of those side effects I will call my Dr and we
will figure something else out. Better than the "side effects"
I'd have without the meds.

"calvin" wrote in message
On Jun 6, 2:14 pm, "cyberpurrs" wrote:
You've been told by experts that this is the right thing to
do for your cat,
in your cat's situation. Now what the **** do you want from
us?

I want you and Matthew to go away. I want the others to
explain why it is wise to give a cat never-ending medication
that may cause these side effects:

liver damage
nervous system damage
loss of appetite