Old June 7th 09, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default more about interferon side effects

"calvin" wrote in message
On Jun 6, 6:03 pm, "Phil P." wrote:
... you're too obtuse to be entrusted with a cat.

I have nine cats, and have been taking cats to this vet
for about a decade. This is the first time he has
prescribed a NEVER ENDING medication. It bothers
me because I care about cats. Insult me all you like.

There's nothing at the link I gave that says the possible
animal side effects were extrapolated from human
side effects. You want me to just take your word for
that, and if I don't, then you insult me again. Have a
nice day.

So your point it, you are afraid of potential side effects. Anything else?
Jesus.