Old June 7th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default more about interferon side effects

"Matthew" wrote
So again I understand asking questions. It is a scary thing to have a
person, friend, family member or pet go through long term problems. But
THEY HAVE EXPLAINED BUT YOU ARE NOT LISTENING. STAY THE "F" off the
internet blogs and if you have questions that your vet is not explaining
to you or that you can't get from the forum. CALL ANOTHER VET FOR A
SECOND OPINION.

Asshole has been told all this. I guess he does not want to PAY a vet for a
second opinion, so he's here repeating himself.