Old June 7th 09, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default more about interferon side effects

"calvin" wrote in message
On Jun 6, 6:03 pm, "Phil P." wrote:
... you're too obtuse to be entrusted with a cat.

I have nine cats, and have been taking cats to this vet
for about a decade. This is the first time he has
prescribed a NEVER ENDING medication.

That's probably because this is the first time you've had a cat with a NEVER
ENDING DISEASE.

It bothers
me because I care about cats.

I understand that. That's why I've spent so much time trying to get through
your thick skull. Caring is good- but you're being obtuse to the point of
idiotic.

Insult me all you like.

Think of an insult as a slap to snap you out of a delusion.

There's nothing at the link I gave that says the possible

animal side effects were extrapolated from human
side effects.

The link you posted didn't give *any* references to the source of their
information. The *two* highly credible ****VETERINARY**** sources that I
gave you *both* said the adverse effects that were mentioned on the site you
provided were *only* reported in *humans* - not in cats. *Both* of the
highly credible ****VETERINARY**** sources I provided clearly stated *no*
adverse effects were reported in cats when given orally. Both of the sources
I gave you are used in every veterinary college in the United States if not
the entire world.

You want me to just take your word for
that,

Its not simply my word. Did you understand the references I cited or do you
have a reading comprehension problem, also?

and if I don't, then you insult me again.

I'm sorry to say I think your stupidity will kill your cat long before FeLV.