Old May 25th 04, 06:11 AM
MaryL

"Aimee S" wrote in message

I really think it depends on the cat, some will, some won't, I sure wish
you the best of luck, I know how hard it can be to trap cats. I have a
calico that won't even go NEAR a trap, and keeps having kittens every 4
months. But I have had other's that were trapped more than once.

Let us know how you make out,

Good Luck, and bless you for trying to help the cat,

Aimee

Aimee,

Topsider and muffin are obviously the same person (posting the identical
messages in several newsgroups). It's also possible that "they" are also
spenzdad. I won't guarantee, but spenzdad respnded in the "best bait for
cat trap" thread (posted by muffin) as if he/she had written it.

Here's what I didn't catch, but several others did. Cheryl posted these
links to previous messages written by muffin. I had also responded to
muffin in another thread on the assumption that muffin was seeking "real"
information. Live and learn...

Here are the links Cheryl provided. (Thanks, Cheryl)

MaryL