Old February 1st 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default My TED visit

On Feb 1, 2:21*pm, Amelia wrote:
TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia

Me finks awl kittiez luke wunnerfil a lil onna fwuffy side. Dose
wunnerfil curfs, n wolypoly bitz...so beclumming. Wat is a grane fwee
cat fud? Sownds compurrlicated....sniff......

Harry