Old February 1st 11, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default My TED visit

itsa fud wif onlee meatz anna mayhapz sum begetablez butted no gwainz liksa
wheat or cornz,... or efin rize, OEJ, who iz notted impureezed,
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Feb 1, 2:21 pm, Amelia wrote:
TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia

Me finks awl kittiez luke wunnerfil a lil onna fwuffy side. Dose
wunnerfil curfs, n wolypoly bitz...so beclumming. Wat is a grane fwee
cat fud? Sownds compurrlicated....sniff......

Harry