Old March 22nd 07, 02:41 AM posted to misc.consumers,rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
~Roy~

Default Royal Canin changes Vitamin D3 Pet Food premix supplier

The sorry thing about the food recall is a good majority of folks are
just to lazy to look tre items up, and the others just do not care
since it is only an animal......and then there are some that coul
dcare less as they are not going to waste a $5 pack of pouched foods
on a 1:6 chance after all its only a dog / cat anyhow. Pityfull..

-------