Old April 5th 16, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Wez greive with thee

wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Saturday, March 26, 2016 at 3:06:10 PM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I don't think anyone has access to maintain the remebernce wall
now. THat would not have been her wish as she would have wanted
it to continue.

I think I can probably capture the current contents. I should then
be able to try to take over the function. There is no way anyone
could do it as well as Melissa did, but I don't believe she would
want it to go away.

Dan

Thank you for your generous offer, Dan, but a group of us that have
known, loved, and knew her well since 1996 have copied the site and
are in the process of creating a duplicate where people will be able
to go and submit their lost ones, of whatever fur purrsasion and have
them posted. Please give us a bit of time, we have a very
experienced person working on this problem. Thank you very much for
caring about Melissa. -Melinda

Keep my address handy then as I will need access to the information
unless another wants to do the reader portion. THe main announcer sets
the dates and such but the reader sets the tone after the opening
phases. Its actually a fair amount of work but Melissa helped me see
how it all works together last year. I saved it all in archives. I'd
have been lost though without an initial list to start from.

For our list keeper, we probably need a review now so we can plug
(sadly) holes.

Carol