Old May 22nd 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
PawsForThought

Default Homemade catfood?

On May 21, 1:40 pm, "Rene S." wrote:
Unfortunately, no retailers in my area. I live in SW AZ and the nearest are
in CA, in towns I never heard of so they can't be very close. Too bad.
Sounds like a good product and perhaps the answer to my quest.

--
Untie the two knots to email me

Maybe you can check with a local pet store to see if they might start
stocking it? The store where I get mine from sells it out like
hotcakes. Or perhaps a health food store would stock it?

I've seen the Nature's Variety at Whole Foods but I don't think it was
their raw one. I did see a frozen raw food called something like
Country Pet there though. I've never tried it so I can't comment.