Old June 1st 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Stinky has a V8

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:14:39 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I
thought a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his
nose right in and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting
with a red, juicy muzzle.

LOL I hope you didn't smack him in the forehead first!

Never! I might smooch him, though. Dante is always disgruntled about
what the BIG DOOD gets away with.

Poor Dante! Off Topic, did you know V-8 can be used to make a tasty soup?
If you just heat it up it's a great "tomato soup" all by itself. Adding V-8
to homemade vegetable soup or veggie-beef soup is outstanding.

Jill