Old November 5th 14, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL[_2_]

Default Avoderm cat food

"Paul M. Cook" wrote in message ...

Anyone have any experience with Avoderm for cats? I am being forced to
change cat food because APD is discontinuing their Select Choice which I
have been buying for over 20 years now. I am not sure I know what feeding
cats avocado long term would do. I just feel it is an odd formula.

~~~~~~~~
I'm not familiar with Avoderm. In fact, I had never heard of it before
seeing your question. I use Wellness canned cat food (a variety of their
no-grains selections, mostly chicken, turkey and beef). I have had very
good results with it -- very healthy cats with gorgeous, glossy fur coats.
It's expensive but not as costly as it seems at first glance because they
don't need as much quantity as with "cheaper" food.

MaryL