Old October 4th 04, 04:03 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 02:23:26 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

The weather isn't nice today, it's been raining almost all day but Boyfriend
decided he'd like to go in and out, anyway.
I just let him in, hopefully for the night, shut the door behind him, he
examined his food dishes, neither dry not wet suited and he went into the
lounge.
That's when he totally disappeared. He can't get upstairs, the door is
shut. He isn't here on any of the chairs or settee. I called him, he
didn't appear.
I think he must have teleported himself to see Tortie. Nan, if you notice a
handsome tabby and white boy around your place, it's him. Tell him to come
back immediately.
This is weird. He came in and now he isn't here.
gibber I'm not scared

I think that's happened with all my crew at one time or another. LB is
the most likely to disappear, because she goes through these phases
where she wants to sleep in out of the way spots. Her funniest spot,
which I only found after several disappearances, entailed her going in
the closet and climbing into a soft sided suitcase which on one side
partially unzipped.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]