Old March 12th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
Charlie Wilkes

Default Declawing is better for some cats. Houston Humane Societyis advertising front paw declawing!!

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:52:47 -0700, bookie wrote:

On 12 Mar, 05:34, "William Graham" wrote:
It seems that the Brits are having the same couch potato problems that
we are here in the US:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/

dietfitness.htm...

ha ha! i haven't read the article but the fact it is taken from the
daily mail says it all! pretty much everything printed in the daily mail
is well known to be absolute crap, find something from the guardian or
the Times and i may well read but i would not put my eyes through the
pain of reading anything from the daily mail, that paper is not even
good enough of lining my cats litter tray with, I would rather read the
Sun in prefernce to the daily Mail

Ok, then, here's something from the Guardian, complete with a lovely pin-
up shot:
http://society.guardian.co.uk/childr...021463,00.html

Charlie