Old August 5th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Is this revenge

Hi

After our dear district nurses vanished for a time then resufaced Dave
asked for the tissue viability nurse to come round, which did not go
down at all well with Cecilia

But she did call her round....and she came and was utterly horrified
at how little of her original care plan had been carried out-and
completely sympathised with the fact that due to not knowing when they
were coming round Dave couldn't have a bath or shower and could not
believe how little the nurses had come round in fact she slipped Dave
a complaintd form before,Cecilia turned up.

So the score is that they will come round every Tuesday meaning that
come next week Dave can finally have a bath the night before alas
after we had told several nurses that we were worried about his other
leg and nothing was done it has now become clear that there is a
potential ulcer on that side so he has to have that dressed as well

He is dreaming about it even as I type this

The next stage is to get a plastic waterproof dressing to wear in the
shower and to organise proper stockings and one of those glide things
so we can take the stocking off and on if we can do that then the
nurses will come once every 2 months to make sure things are okay

But Cecilia is well and truly ****ed off so I wouldn't want to be Dave
next Tuesday

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs