Old September 28th 16, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Iowna checks things out

Iowna meets the leader. Finding the issue is low food, she dumps per
backpack and explains, they will bring all the food they need, plus
LOTS extra for the folks here. Meantime, Cash looks about and is glad
he snagged some extra food. He dumps his backpack with it's emergency
stack of 5 cans of Fancy Feast and 5 of larger dog food types.

[Sammy 'ports to the canyon and spots Iowna, Daisy-chan, Cash, Pete, and
the Siamese sisfurs and is startled to see that the bobcat is an orange
(ginger) tabby. He figures that must be a good sign, since orange
tabbies MUST be good folks. He approaches the bobcat.]

Hello, Mister Bobcat, sir. Mine name is Sam, and I'z a repurresentative
of FluffyKitz Catering. I hear from Iowna dat youz guys could use some
help wif your food supply. I bringed along a special freight teleporter
dat is linked directly to the FluffyKitz warehouse, so'z we can git
bunches an bunches of fudz here fast.

I see dat dere is a few of youz bobcats, an a couple bears, and a bunch
of bunnies and skwirls an birds an lizzards an snakes. We'z gotz lots of
fudz fur all deze aminals, and I'll be glad to bring a whole bunch of
goodies through. It looks like Iowna an Cash is setting up some tents
fur supplies an stuff, an we'z gotz a nice TED available to help any
aminals dat got hurted.