Old September 29th 16, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Iowna checks things out

[Rebecca observes]

Mr. BobCat, yoo kum wif myownself fur a minnit.

[She leads the bobcat through the 'porter to the Fluffykitz warehouse, to the cat food section. She pulls down a big bag of cat food, and they watch as the warehouse automation immediately replaces it on the shelf.]

Dere, see? Da warehowse alwaze replacez whutever we takes. Yoo seem to be a leeder type, so itz impurrtant dat yoo keepz up yurown strenth so yoo kan hewp the utherz. So rite now I wantz yoo to eet yurown fill. We iz not leevin da warehowse until yoo duz.

[The bobcat is reluctant, but he sees that Rebecca means business, so he starts eating. He goes slowly at first, but then takes great mouthfuls. When he is finished, he gives a big burp, and they both laugh.]

Datz betterer. Now juss hold on a minnit wile I takez kare uv sumfing...

[Rebecca pulls up the Fluffykitz app on her catmunicator and gives it instructions to make regular deliveries to the canyon until further notice, starting immediately.]

Dere. Now dere will be delifuriez efurry day uv fudz fur awl da aminalz in da canyon. If yoo needz to chang enneefing -- like how much, or how offin, or whut to send, or whare to put it -- yoo juss kum bak heer to da warehowse an tawk into dis mikrophone an say whut iz needed. Dere iz purrpared fudz like I juss givved yoo, or yoo kan hav meetz or vejiblez or whutever iz best fur efurrywun.

So whut shud we take bak wif ussez rite now?

Rebecca