Old August 26th 06, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default We finally have a sofa!

excellent to hear Pat.

I'm looking for a new sofa too. The current sofa belonged to my
roomie's family and is well over 30 years old. It's made out of
egyptian cotton and after 3 years of cats, one armrest and two corners
are looking a little shredded. There's a front section on wheels that
can be rolled out as a footstool. It's uncomfortable and the whole
thing isn't fun to sit or sleep on. The roomie's family said I could
keep it since the roomie is moving to a place where she doesn't need
the couch anymore.

But I don't want it. I want a soft, long sofa I can streeeeeeeeetch
out onto.

I remember walking into Wickes furniture and told the sales guy. "I'm
a student, so I need a low price, and I have cats, so leather and
expensive fabric is OUT"

Found a nice secondhand one online, but of course I need to wait until
the roomie is out and the apartment is clean, and moreover, I need to
wait until i have the cash for something like that.

Hope your cats like the couch.

take care,

Kristi