Old August 19th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ayeshalan

Default Time to Vote!! (was: debate for chief justicat)

Stormmee wrote:
*trudi moves ofur so her new furnd kan take ofur purt of the watchin dutiez,
Trudi
Ayeshalan wrote in message
ps.com...

Anti Sandy wrote:

[gently shredded fur space]

Oh, and Trudi, sweetie, don't go far, OK?

Anti Sandy, watching over her shoulder

Sounds like a furry good plan to us! If necessary (but we hope it
won't be), Ariel and I can offer again to recount votes.

In the meantime, I will assist Trudi in looking after you. I am a
furry good hoomin bodyguard!

:: Mina offers Trudi a friendly sniff and headbump, then settles into
her watching spot until the voting is done ::