Old June 24th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Default Pro-Plan versus Fancy Feast

"cybercat" wrote in message

"cindys" wrote
Wellness), but I do consider the Fancy Feast to be "junk food" for cats.

Based upon what ingredients?

I am troubled by the byproducts as opposed to 100% organ meats. But you make
a good point...When I say FF is "junk food for cats," I am in fact parroting
what other people have said. Why do people call it "junk food?" The
expression "junk food" implies that a product contains a lot of tasty albeit
non-nutritious fillers. I don't know that I would actually classify FF that
way. I do believe that Wellness is a much better quality product, but that
doesn't mean that FF is a "junk food." FTR, my cats prefer FF to Wellness.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.