Old June 11th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Honoring Bandit's Memory

Ohmygawd, this is beautiful, but a bit too pricey for me:
http://www.stickyj.com/mz1000.html - I'll have to start saving and hope it's
still there when I've saved enough!

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I got a beautiful, large card from my vet reading "In Memory of Bandit" -
it has a picture of roses and the poem "Do not stand by my grave and weep."
I put it on my desk at work, along with these other things, as a tiny
shrine to her:

I went to the Humane Society gift store and bought a small wooden frame
with pictures of cats and cat-related things (mice, yarn, etc.) on the
front, and I put a closeup picture of Bandit in it.

While I was there I saw the cutest little figurines of cats with wings and
haloes, but I didn't think any of those would be appropriate for Bandit,
being that she was such a badass cat her whole life, so I bought this
figurine instead:
http://www.eyedealpostcards.com/shop...play&pid=CTD16

The last thing I want to get is a samll locket in which to keep the snip
of her hair that I kept.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped