Old September 1st 03, 10:25 PM
Suzie-Q

Michael Harrison Russell wrote:

Hi,

My beloved cat Sammy passed away this morning. He was 16 years old and
had been with me since 1987. He had wandered in as a tiny kitten and
stayed with me ever since. He had been ill of late but was happy
plodding around and being fussed over. He had been to the vets etc.
Yesterday I gave him some chicken and a little cream, which he was so
fond off. His face lit up at the challenge at eating what was there.

I have just returned form the pet cemetery and it has not sunk in yet
that he will no longer be here.

For those of you who are thinking of getting a cat please do. The
love, devotion and friendship is beyond belief and the memories that I
shall carry for the rest of my life I shall cherish always.

I shall miss him beyond belief.

Mike,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost both of my 19-year-olds this
year, so I know exactly what you're feeling.

8^(~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/