Old July 12th 05, 01:36 PM
Karen

in article , Lorna at
wrote on 7/12/05 12:02AM:

Have you ever been amazed at your cat's ability to squeeze through small
openings? Not long ago I watched Chessie (9 pound Tonkinese) squeeze into
an end table drawer. I'd swear the drawer was only open a bit less than 2
inches. I know cats are agile but was fascinated to see how she appeared to
"unhinge" her 'arms' and legs in order to squirm into the drawer. Yes, I
did open the drawer and lift her out for a big hug. Became convinced that
she needs only an opening the distance from jawbone to the top of her
skull - which explains her adventure in the crawl space!!

I dearly love this funny little creature - at 12 years, she is as active as
a kitten, as curious as ever, and extremely loving, ready for anything
24/7...................Lorna (Chessie & Nikki)

They really are made of rubber!