Old July 3rd 03, 09:25 PM
Mogie

This would be an option for Godfrey. My biggest concern is that what is best
for him be done. I'm just having a hard time figuring out what that is right
now. I've got any posts saying the kindest thing is to let him go peacefully
and a few more saying not to give up on him. Just give him more time. But
when will I know for sure if he will ever be able to regain control over his
bowls?

TC wrote in message
. com...
There is nothing more difficult than having a pet put to sleep. There are
now vets that will come to your house when this becomes the only option.
Much more comforting for you and your pet. If this looks like what is

best
for Godfrey, would this be an option?

Tom

--
My favorite Cat book of the moment - Jasper by Michelle Groce

Some info on Jasper: http://novellopress.org/aboutbook.asp?id=2
A review(right side of page):

http://creativeloafing.com/charlotte...rts_books.html