Old July 20th 17, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Needy kitty

On 7/19/2017 6:08 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 16:42:55 -0700, Joy
wrote:

Koala is very needy this afternoon. He keeps bugging me to pet him.

He's come a long way from his feral past, and sometimes comes up on my
lap and demands petting when I'm in the living room. However, he
generally ignores me when I'm on the computer. However, the events of
this week have changed his attitude.

You're LUCKY!

GLyN will lay on my hand and arm so I CAN'T use the computer,
but leaves the other arm free so I can pet him.

He ALSO seems to know when I'm busiest, and chooses THEN to
decide to want attention.

He's almost feral, only attached to me, and spends most of the
time outside but last night, wanted to nap with me in my bed,
which he usually only does when it's cold, or raining.

Was NOT cold last night, never even got down to 70 outside,
and higher inside, so I fur coat was nOT what I needed.

But I still let him snuggle for a while, until I got too hot
and got up again.

They're very good at doing the unexpected.