Old October 15th 16, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! Welcome To The 21st Annual Jellicle Ball

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 2:16:25 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Don't worree too much, Misty. Sumtimez a kitty's sekkaterry juss kant be heer when we wantz. Wun time, myown wink's sekkaterry kudnt be heer when uther sekkaterriez wuz postin. When she finally getted heer, she posted in awl da thredz, juss a liddle later. Ize shur Snowball will be heer. Rememfur dat kitty time werkz difurent frum hoomin time.

Sundance

Thank you Sundance. You are a Gentlecat. Still... Though Bobcat is a HC, and knows where I'll be tonight, I *try* to keep two clocks one human, one our time. I also have to watch the moon, since when that starts to fade I start loosing my power.

There is still a lot of finishing work to do to finish before the Ball begins, and I promised Rebecca I'll cover the Guest book this year, plus add the sparkle to the Ball.

Tell Rebecca I'll be there in 6 hours!!!

Misty the Black Panther fluffing up her fur, sparks shooting everywhere Mistress of the Night.

Pee Ess: If I come alone PLEASE have some Mint Tea Ready for Me