Old January 6th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs and prayers for all who need them

oh sure they can
"Adrian" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
I'm sorry I can't reply to all individually who are in need as I like
to if I can, but I feel too..sort of..tired and poorly to bring up
all the posts to reply to. I am trying to read the posts as much as
I can.
Special purrs for all cats and hoomins who are ill. May you return
to full health very soon. Interview purrs that Lesley gets the
nearby job she wants. Congratulations to Britta on doing all the
paperwork to become a landowner. Great stuff!
May Dan's days improve, I can't believe he had to leave a doctors
appt to go back to work.
Anyway, I hope I've not missed anyone. If so, sorry and purrs and
prayers are directed your way too.

Tweed
(retiring back to bed very shortly)

Look after yourself, Tweed. Purrs that you soon gfeel better.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.