Old November 17th 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default Where's the fire?

Victor Martinez wrote:
Marina wrote:
Well, she wasn't on fire, but I can't believe she stayed under that
lamp until she was so hot that she smelled like burnt fur. Now I try
to shift

If Basho had his way, he would sit *inside* the chimney, right next to
the fire.

her away from the lamp every time she starts meatloafing there. But
she loves her tanning salon, and doesn't want to budge.

Perhaps it's time to go find a fluorescent bulb for that lamp? Those
don't get quite as hot as incandescent, and they save $$$ in the long
run.

I think the new generation of LEDs are even better though they're only
recentley available.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.