Old August 12th 03, 09:54 AM

Yowie wrote:

Yes, it is true, I am currently carrying around a teensy eensy weensy
barekitten. Calculations say I'll be carrying it until around April 12
next year, assuming it stays where it is and I don't lose it.

Woo hoo!! Congratulations!! That's great news.

I may be able to have labour in a private hospital, but the odds are
good it will be a midwife rather than the obstetrician attending the
birth.

Plenty of women make a point of having a midwife at their baby's birth
rather than an obstetrician. In any case, you will be in a hospital, so
you're covered if there are any problems.

Well, on thebright side, women have been giving birth quite successfully
without ever needing hospitals or obstetricians, we can only hope its a
remarkably boring pregnancy.

Well, the pregnancy probably won't be boring, but I hope the labor is!

Joyce