Old September 23rd 05, 08:58 PM
JQ

I wish I could go and help but I'm up in Canada. I donated as much $ as
possible and I just hope they can save the innocent victims. Poor
helpless souls. You did a good thing by going there and offering what
you could. Are they still rescuing? It's been so long now any left
behind will not live much longer. Especially once Rita hits, if it
hits. What is happening on the front with the dog packs and cat
collonies? Are they rescuing those animals still? I heard they were
tranqulizing some to avoid attacks. if they tranqulize them tho they
are weak and might not recover the tranquilizer. Im so worried!! I wish
I could go and help!!

JQ