Old December 2nd 04, 10:35 PM
polonca12000

I love Michael's definition of Christmas! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Tanada" wrote in message
news
Ditto 'Nipped's observations about the wonder of the season for little
ones. I was talking with my son, Michael, the other day and he told me
why Christmas is his favorite season. "When I was little, it was the
presents," he said. "Now it's the music, the wonder on little kids'
faces, the way people seem to feel about each other, and knowing that I
can make someone else happy." I'm really getting so that I like my son.

I put the tree into Amanda's playpen on her second Christmas. It kept
one busy little girl's hands to herself and provided a great place for
the cats to sleep without toddler assistance. Too bad she's too big for
that now.

Pam S. wryly smiling