Old January 17th 04, 04:43 AM
MaryL

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
message ...

MaryL wrote:

"Yoj" wrote in message
Three men went through streaking through a Denny's restaurant in
Spokane, Washington. As they ran out the door, they saw their car

being
driven away by a thief. They had left it running, for a quick

getaway.
They huddled behind cars, in 20 degree Fahrenheit weather, until the
police arrived.

--
Joy

That's hilarious! This deserves some sort of "Stupid Crook of the

Month"
award.

Were the streakers commiting a crime? The "crook" was the thief who
stole their car, and he was merely taking advantage of the opportunity.
(How often do you find an empty car with the motor running?)

However, I think the streakers deserve some sort of runner-up mention in
the Darwin Awards.

LOL

MaryL

Well, you're right about that ... possibly a misdemeanor (although they
apparently were not charged), but I just thought this was so funny that I
responded "instinctively" (in other words, I was clueless again ... without
a brain.

MaryL