Old August 16th 05, 05:14 AM
Me Myself and I

I think it's really cool that it turned out the way it did. )

Take care

--
Pip

My premmies :
Abby - 6 months old and too laid back to roll over
Jasmine - 3 1/2 and I'm going to change her name to "Devils Child"

--
"Snittens" wrote in message

"Me Myself and I" wrote in message
Ohh I just noticed baby A is Ainsley and baby B is Beatrix. I wonder if
baby A was born first?

Yes. Baby A (Ainsley) was born one minute before her sister. I nagged

the
doctor and the nurses to make sure they kept straight which baby was

which,
as in which side they came out of, so we could make sure we were giving

them
the right names.
We did not intentionally pick out A and B names, but once we had those
names, we started calling Baby A Ainsley and Baby B Beatrix.

-Kelly