Old September 20th 03, 02:35 PM
Christine Burel

How sad, Karen -- major purrs for the little baby to recover quickly under
John's care. Hugs for you, too.
Christine
"Kajikit" wrote in message
Little Delta needs your purrayers please... she went to what was
supposed to be her forever home the other day, and John just had to go
and pick her up from the vet tonight - somebody who was supposed to
love
her didn't

She's going to be living with John now (along with the three foster
cats
he collected just before the other five left)... but what I don't
understand is how can people be so incredibly horrible to such a small
helpless loving creature? I didn't even have to SEE her to love her -
whenever I'm on the phone with John she's snuggled up close to him
mewing occasionally just so we don't forget her. It must be an
incredibly comical sight because she's so tiny and he's such a big guy
that he must seem like a MOUNTAIN to her I just hope he'll be able
persuade her that it's still okay to love and trust people after what
happened to her...

Anyway, purr for her please... she needs a lot of love

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!

Come and visit my part of the web: