Old April 8th 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Freaky dream

On 2006-04-08, Pamela Shirk penned:

Be careful about telling loved ones about your dreams. I dreamed
once that Rob turned into Chuck Norris, dumped me for a blonde
eco-bimbo and then stuck me with caring for her four brats as well
as my own brats. Then the eco-bimbo was selected as mother of the
year. I was so MAD about this, that when I woke up I told Rob what
would happen if he ever turned into Chuck Norris and then dumped me
for some blonde eco-bimbo. This happened months ago and I'm still
being teased about Chuck Norris. Man I wish I'd dreamed that he'd
turned into Chris Noth instead.

That's an odd one. I agree there are some dreams to keep to yourself,
but the ones I'd keep to myself are in a slightly different category

monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully