Old April 9th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Freaky dream

wrote in message
oups.com...

Pamela Shirk wrote:
Be careful about telling loved ones about your dreams. I dreamed once
that
Rob turned into Chuck Norris, dumped me for a blonde eco-bimbo and then
stuck me with caring for her four brats as well as my own brats. Then
the
eco-bimbo was selected as mother of the year. I was so MAD about this,
that
when I woke up I told Rob what would happen if he ever turned into Chuck
Norris and then dumped me for some blonde eco-bimbo. This happened
months
ago and I'm still being teased about Chuck Norris. Man I wish I'd
dreamed
that he'd turned into Chris Noth instead.

Pam S. smiling

Oh my gosh, I'm about to fall out of the chair laughing at this one.
You TOOK CARE OF HER 4 KIDS!!??? What was the deal, Pam? Were you
afraid Rob/Chuck would roundhouse-kick you in the face if you didnt??
ROFL!

Sherry

I have no idea why I'd take care of this woman's children. I suspect that I
was more than usually stressed out about the kids and finances. I've
figured out that we could cut most of our bills by 2/3 if they would move
out, but I can't kick out a kid that's going to school. I have been
pointing out that most state schools have dorms and part of a financial aid
package pays for the dorm room and food. Sigh, I want to go through empty
nest syndrome.

Pam S. still worrying about the finances, as usual