Old April 9th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Freaky dream

wrote in message
Pamela Shirk wrote:

Be careful about telling loved ones about your dreams. I dreamed once
that
Rob turned into Chuck Norris, dumped me for a blonde eco-bimbo and then
stuck me with caring for her four brats as well as my own brats. Then
the
eco-bimbo was selected as mother of the year. I was so MAD about this,
that
when I woke up I told Rob what would happen if he ever turned into Chuck
Norris and then dumped me for some blonde eco-bimbo.

What, pray tell, is an "eco-bimbo"??

She was a skinny, blonde haired, yuppie looking, ecological terroriest who
wore Birkenstocks, hiking shorts, and suspenders over her white t-shirt.
Basically, just about everything I'm not. Worse, I don't think she had more
than two brain cells to rub together. I was really upset that Rob/Chuck
would toss me over for her.

Pam S. still smiling about that one

I agree about keeping certain dreams to oneself.

Joyce