Old August 22nd 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood JeepŠ

Default You know you spend too much time on rpca when.....

In ,
Christina Websell purred:
"Lesley" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

Obviously the above statement is a complete lie as you can NEVER
spend too much time on rpca but having been gulity of everyone of the
things below I guess it's worth sharing

1. When you ask your partner what he wants for dinner and he says "I
would love a KFC" it takes you a minute to realise he means
"Kentucky Fried Chicken" rather than "Kitty Farm Cat"

2. You've ruined more than 1 keyboard by spluttering beverage's all
over it

3. You've learnt to put your drink down when you see the initials
"BW" after ruining the keyboard

4. There is a huge box of mansize tissues (OT: Why "mansize"? Do
women have smaller noses?) by your computer for TW's and RB's

5. You use rpca slang in emails to people who aren't members

6. You came name forty plus felines from the list (50+ if you include
those who have crossed the bridge) straight off but you have to think
who their slaves are

7. You log into rpca first (because you can't wait) or last (because
you want to get mundane work related stuff out of the way before you
sit back and enjoy!)

Any more suggestions?

When I accidentally mentioned at work that my cat Boyfriend had a
girlfriend kitty in America called Mimi and he had received a card
and many emails from her.
The whole office stopped and said "WHAT?"
I crawled away into the filing room in the hope that they would
forget it very soon..

Tweed

Mimi promply sends dirty litterbox offerings to your co-workers