Old August 22nd 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default You know you spend too much time on rpca when.....

"Shiral" wrote in message
ups.com...

When I accidentally mentioned at work that my cat Boyfriend had a
girlfriend
kitty in America called Mimi and he had received a card and many emails
from
her.
The whole office stopped and said "WHAT?"
I crawled away into the filing room in the hope that they would forget it
very soon..

Tweed

LOL!! I'm sure it was an embarrassing moment for you, Tweed but still!
I can just picture it. (snert!)

I forgot it wasn't a safe place to say cat things like we do here. I'm sure
they thought I was mad. I can't believe I did it!

Tweed