Old November 23rd 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default UPDATE Eating Habits

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:39:55 +0200, Marina
wrote:

This is very worrying. Many many purrs on the way for both of you. I
really hope the vitamin B helps.

It's worrying to me too.

She had her vitamin B shot this evening, and now we wait to see if it
kicks in. While there, I had the doctor check her mouth and throat
again, but he didn't find anything.

If the vitamin shot doesn't work, about the only thing left is to
schedule an ultrasound, but I don't know if I want to do that.
Basically, I don't think I'm going to have anything "major" done, and
if it's something an ultrasound would pick up when nothing else has,
then I'm thinking it would take major intervention to set things
right. And I'm not going to do that to her.

Natasha is more than 19-1/2 years old. Tonight at the vet they did the
age and weight correlation to human years, and according to that she's
120 years old. I think we all know that sometimes old people just
lose their interest in food. If this is indeed going to be the end
for Natasha, she's had a nice long life and she's due a nice peaceful
end, don't you think?

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

Lots of purrs and hugs,