Old July 5th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default how ruude!

i likez it alzo but tv sayz da bag monzter made of plastik iz veri skari,
Chester, who duzint know
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

Plaztik? I lub plaztik! I poke teef holz in plaztik enny tyme I kan!

Pitô.ônya

Stormmee wrote:
da plastik dat you hoomanz cofur fudz wif, Chester who duzint
unnerstand cofurin fud
Cory wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 30, 12:59 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
yez anna all der ta snak up, all you gotsa do iz get in anna mofe da
plastik, Chester

Whut plastik?

--- Unca Cory, catfoozled...

The Porter Cats wrote in message:

Itz like a bigg buffay.

Bear

"Stormmee" wrote in message

when I furzt kamed to life here i sneaked in da cold boz anna
soft heard minesef but she thinked i wuz behind da washer... when
her kuldint find mineself she went to getta glaz of milk and der
i wuz wif a platter of chicken... which wuz suspishushly less
than soft remfured...