Old December 31st 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Shadow

On Dec 31, 4:15*am, "Adrian" wrote:
That did make me think of Smokey (RB) he would sometimes go next door for a
rest. My neighbour pretended not to like cats, one day he said to me "that
blooming cat of yours" I said "what about him?" he said "he's been asleep on
my bed for the last three hours"

I once went round a friends mums house and in the middle of the floor
in front of the fire was a huge ginger cat, stretched out in front of
the fire sound asleep excluding all the other cats and when I
complimented her on this magnificent feline, she said "He's not mine,
I think he lives a few doors down but he comes in here every afternoon
for a sleep"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs